"It is my ongoing commitment to create a caring and supportive environment for everyone."
Peter Oyler, Owner
The team at mindset CYCLING prides itself on the basis that anyone who comes through our door will have a positive experience cycling indoors at our facility. Whether your goal is to get fit or have a great race, mindset CYCLING will guarantee that! Everyone, regardless of cycling ability is welcome. Our riders improve and have a great time doing so!
Starting with a positive "mindset" we help produce great results with our structured year-round approach. Our goal is to build a great cycling community whose members help support one another while seeing their individual results improve.
- CompuTrainers / E-Motion Rollers and two treadmills equipped throughout the studio
- Instructor–led classes, led by instructors who care about your performance and who are competitive athletes themselves
- Time efficient. A 90 minute class at mindset CYCLING is equivalent to 2 hours or more of on-the-road focused riding
- Accountability. With regular assessments throughout the year, the athlete remains accountable to the program and the program remains accountable to the athlete
- Accessibility. Four minutes from the DVP and Eglinton, plenty of free parking, spacious studio and facility. Terrific access for athletes living in Leaside, the Beaches, East York, North York and Scarborough
- Natural light throughout our training studio
- Change rooms and shower facilities available for both men and women
- A variety of class times throughout the week and weekends to suit your busy schedule. We're open weekends during the winter (Nov – Apr)
- Train Smarter. You'll develop an awareness of effort/intensities/zones which can be translated to on-the-road riding
- Assessments. You will undergo regular performance testing. Your current fitness levels are measured and your individual power training zones are determined during the assessment. The power training zones are utilized straight away in your next mindset CYCLING class
- Increased motivation as a result of the group environment. It's a rare individual who trains as hard on their own as they do in a group. We train hard (and smart!) at mindset CYCLING
- Improve your ability to push more watts at the same or lower heart rates
- For the multisport athlete, improvements in bike fitness lead to improved run splits in your triathlons and duathlons